This is your typical e-book for fiction or nonfiction. The text flows to fill your reader’s screen size, and the font size can be adjusted up or down. These e-books provide a comfortable reading experience on phones, e-reader tablets, and computers.
Our conversion process includes hand coding HTML and CSS to display your e-book at its best. We test all files on e-reader apps and devices, and our files always pass the IDPF’s e-book validation requirements.
The project includes:
- Optimizing all images, graphs, and tables for best screen display
- Creating a hyperlinked Table of Contents
- Hyperlinking URLs and checking their validity (e-book distributors sometimes reject files if URLs don’t work!)
This universal .epub can be published to any e-book distribution platform, including Amazon Kindle, iBooks, IngramSpark, Smashwords, Draft 2 Digital, and many more.
- Standard layouts: Starting at $100 for up to 200 pages. $0.50 for each additional page.
- Complex layouts (numerous images per page and complex formatting): Starting at $200 for up to 200 pages. $0.70 for each additional page.